- Seyyed Aliasghar Hosseini | Université de Montréal | 2019
- Frank Ramamonjisoa | Université de Montréal | 2019–pres
- Alizée Gagnon | Université de Montréal | 2018–pres
- Jérémie Turcotte | Université de Montréal | 2018–pres
- Virgélot Virgile | Université de Montréal | 2017–2019
Undergraduate & college students
- AnQi Xu | Dawson College | 2018 (FRQNT Bourses de stages d’été)
- Aaron Krim-Yee | Dawson College | 2017–18 (FRQNT Bourses de stages d’été in 2017)
- Jerry Huang | Dawson College | 2017
- Alexander Hassler | Dawson College | 2016–17 (FRQNT Bourses de stages d’été in 2016)
- Alizée Gagnon | Université de Montréal | 2016–17 (NSERC USRA in 2017)
- Ilya Gromovikov | Dawson College | 2014–15
- Nithish Kumar | BSc, National Institute of Technology – Tiruchirapalli, India | 2018 (MITACS Globalink Research Internship)
- Devvrit Khatri | BSc, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani, India | 2018 (MITACS Globalink Research Internship)
- Fionn Mc Inerney | PhD, Université Côte d’Azur, France | 2017
- Andrés Mejía Zacarías | BSc, Universidad Nacional Autónoma De México | 2017 (MITACS Globalink Research Internship)
- Rezvan Sherkati | BSc, Sharif Univeristy of Technology, Iran | 2015
- Valentin Giboulot | BSc, Université Blaise Pascal, France | 2013
Information for prospective students
Potential postdoctoral fellows should apply for the CRM-ISM Postdoctoral Fellowship.
I am currently available to supervise MSc and PhD students at the Universite de Montreal who are interested in pursuing research in graph theory. Interested students must first be accepted to U de M for graduate studies, after which a supervisor is assigned. Feel free to contact me for further information (please see my CV for email addresses).
Undergraduate & CEGEP students
I frequently lead a research team comprised primarily of CEGEP and undergraduate students during the academic summer break (May-August). Usually, the focus is on a problem (or collection of problems) in graph searching or graph surveillance.
Participants are typically funded through external grants. Interested students should apply for one of the following grants, after contacting me to confirm that I will serve as supervisor.
- CEGEP students
- FRQNT offers a summer research award for returning students. Deadline is typically the end of April or the start of May.
- Canadian undergraduates
- International undergraduates
- The MITACS Globalink Research award is available to students from Australia, Brazil, China, France, India, Germany, Mexico, Tunisia, and Ukraine. Application deadline: ~mid September of the preceding year.
- Interested students who have already secured financial support via other means should contact me directly.